Empowered Ventures Featured on The Circle of Competence Podcast
Chris recently joined The Circle of Competence Podcast with Victor Corrigan and Benton Moss, a podcast about buying, building, and operating businesses. In the episode, they covered:
- Chris’ background
- A deep dive into how ESOPs work
- When ESOPs make sense in a business transition
- How to implement an ESOP
- The dynamics present within an employee-owned company
- What types of companies are best for ESOPs
- How Empowered Ventures works
Here is a link to the episode.
This was a detailed but fun deep dive into ESOPs, but also covered various other topics related to Empowered Ventures. Contact us if you have any follow up questions after listening.